21.2.07

I think something's melting???

It's almost hot!!! It got to about 44° today in Phillips. Snow melting and rain later in the afternoon. Of course, Peg and I started talking about the rain cleaning salt and sand off the road thus enabling earlier motorcycle riding.....





Thanks to Tim, we have these really good pix of some Yamaha Star bikes. A feast for the eyes, enjoy!









Now this is what I'm talkin about..... just right.








And here, of course, is that lovely 1100 V-Star of Peg's. It's pretty much stock and it looks great....






Now Spock, here, isn't a V-star, just a Vulcan. But I think it looks just as good. So now I've gotten my interest up, it's still February, I suppose it will get cold and drag on for a few more months.....

Later, Carlo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!?! I love the Monkey!

Carlo said...

O.K., just because you CAN comment as "anonymous" doesn't mean you HAVE to. Whozit, onlyhow?

But thanks for taking the time to comment, don't get me wrong!

Carlo......

Anonymous said...

It's monkeyface!

Anonymous said...

So I guess the email was still good. I know you want to build a chopper, so find a used roadstar and buy a chppoer frame and get going.