15.3.07

I'm mad at March Madness.....

A couple of things caught my eye today. First, I find this very hard to believe. Just kidding... it's just business as usual with the capitol hill gang.



Isn't this about the most amazing hot air balloon you've ever seen?
















Second, how childish is this? (I hate it mostly because it pre-empts my shows on TV.... either put it on ESPN or Sunday afternoon with the rest of the crap....)



O.K., Dick Tracy, any ideas what's going on here????? First correct answer wins a free pass to the next awesome F.O.O.L.S. event......


Gee, remember when good ol' Booghost would post on his awesome blog?? I'm wondering if he will ever re-start that project? Speaking of blogs, here's the link to Bryn's.....








This is the image that I am trying to hold in my brain.... warm weather, leaves, flowers (no mosquitos or other bugs.....)













By the way, Rose and Bryn, did you take a look at that pic in this post?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wutz up wit in da photo? It lookz liek sumwun is trying to make the washer, sink, and sump pump to co-exist....I hope itz wurkin for ya!!! at leest dats wut i think yoo told me afor!! ;-) mmkay

Carlo said...

Yram, you idiot, the story was not about the Iditarod (even though it was mentioned....), but about the blasted kids basketball. And it caused Shark to not appear..... if it matters.

Carlo

Carlo said...

Good grief.....

Anonymous said...

I see that you are now pumping that waste water to sewer.
Good job, don't they have floor sumps that would allow full access to the sink?
Boo

Carlo said...

Check newest blog for explanation..

JelleyPeople said...

I love this pic of the flowers and want to print it. Really pretty reminder of good things to come.
J girl

Carlo said...

Hey, it looks like that now up here!! It warmed up last week and the posies are out.....